Our values are the foundations of growing students with faith, pride, leadership and engagement. As Bishop Kids we strive to uphold the B.I.S.H.O.P values and centre their wellbeing around the Catholic faith.
- B-Belief We believe in God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- I-Integrity We act and speak with respect for ourselves and others and this shows integrity
- S-Service We willingly take opportunities that are around us to help and serve others
- H-Honesty We are honest and speak with truth
- O-Openness We are open to new challenges showing confidence and self-belief
- P-Participation We participate in our community of learning
Bishop Edward Gaines Catholic School embraces the charism of St Mary of the Cross MacKillop.
- “Attitude of Gratitude”
- “Do Your Bit”
- “Listen for God’s Call”
- “Make Room in Your Hearts for All”